Dual Component & Composite HDTV Modulator
Dual Component and Composite Modualtor and IPTV Encoder
The Contemporary Research QMOD-YPB2 is an HDTV QAM Modulator that delivers cost-effective dual-channel distribution of Component cable and satellite TV sources, supported by dual Component, Composite/CC, stereo and coax audio inputs. It converts two HD Component sources into 1 HD RF channel, the units easy to use display simplifies design and setup time.
Full scaling is now included which allows precise formatting of digital signage and accepts 1080p video, as well as compensates for 60/30 Hz consumer source and scales all video to a set resolution.
The QMOD-YPB2 is Easy to Mount and Control
Control the QMOD-YPB2 via a web page, front panel, and IP Telnet commands. Install the unit in a 1RU space by itself with the RK1 mount, or side by side in a 1RU space with the RK2EZ dual rack mount kit.
Contemporary Ace is Your Source for the Full Contemporary Research Line
Contemporary Ace has a knowledgeable staff that is ready to help with any Contemporary Research questions.
- Warranty: 3 years
- Scaling included
- Includes: Power supply
- Two Component inputs
- 1080i, 720p, 480p, 480i
- Two Composite/CC video inputs for encoding, captioning, or EAS use
- Two sets of stereo and SPIDF coax audio inputs
- Creates a high-definition 720p/1080i MPEG-2 stream for broadcast
- Includes captioning from Line 21 data on composite video inputs
- Up to 270 HD Programs/Channels per system
- Delivers a fully agile QAM 64/256 digital cable channel 2-135
- Streams IPTV from GigE Ethernet port
- MPEG 4 H.264 and AAC encoding, independent program streams, AC3 Audio over Ethernet
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 1.73" x 6.0"(1RU)